2015 GALLERIA Red Bank Farmers Market
Visit us every Sunday beginning May 17th through Mid-November
The Galleria Red Bank Farmers Market offers fresh, locally-grown produce from some of New Jerseys finest farmers and also showcases unique crafts and wonderful eateries. The response has been fabulous and the market has grown to about 30 vendors and serves approximately 1,000 people per Sunday. By bringing people together for a farmers market, we hope to promote a greater sense of community, serve as an educational forum and encourage local business development.
- The Galleria Red Bank Farmers Market will run from May 17 through Mid-November.
- The market is open every Sunday from 9am-2pm.
- The market is located in the heart of the Antique District, at the corner of Bridge Avenue and West Front Street in The Galleria Red Bank parking lot.
- The farmers accept WIC (Women, Infants and Children and Senior Citizens which are distributed from the Senior Center in Red Bank on Shrewsbury Avenue) coupons
- The Galleria Red Bank is a member of the New Jersey Council of Farmers & Communities
- The Galleria Red Bank Farmers Market is Monmouth County's exclusive source for Jersey Fresh from the Garden State.
For more information on becoming a vendor or should you have additional questions about The Galleria Red Bank Farmers Market, please contact:
130 Maple Avenue
Red Bank, NJ 07701
(732) 530-8713 (fax)